Depending on what you do right after sex, you might be annoying or even offending the person with whom you were just intimate.
Here are the seix most annoying after-sex habits:
- Running to the bathroom. Hygiene is good, but running to the bathroom the second you are done is like saying you are grossed out by what -- or who -- you just did.
- Putting your clothes on right away. If you are a woman, it gives the impression that you are uncomfortable with your body. If you are a guy, it confirms the cliche that you just wanted to have sex, then leave.
- Laughing. If you are hooking up with someone for the first time, they might get freaked out or confused.
- Crying. If things did not go well, the other person could be crushed.
- Grabbing your phone. It says that you could not wait to finish sex and get back to important things -- like Candy Crush. Let a little bit of time pass before you start checking email or text messages.
- Scoring the performance. It is one thing to tell the other person how great it was, but breaking it down any more than that is asking for trouble.
Photo credit: Shutterstock