According to a new survey, only one in five people said they would leave their partner if they caught them sexting with someone else, and one in three would look the other way and not confront their partner.
Those are just some of the results of the survey that asked people about cheating, pornography and more.
Here are eight other findings from the survey:
- If their boss sexted them, 45% of people said they would tell their superior that it was inappropriate.
- One in three people would confess to their partner immediately if they had a one-night stand.
- 56% would not care if their partner was Facebook friends with their ex, but 17% would demand that they unfriend their ex.
- Two-thirds of people would tell their partner if they found out they had HPV.
- One in three people said they would be fine if their partner told them they were bisexual, but another third said it would be a deal-breaker.
- Three fourths of people would watch porn with their partner if they asked.
- Another three fourths would use a sex toy if their partner gave it to them as a gift.
- One in three people would seriously consider swinging with another couple if their partner asked.