As you know, everyone in the world is a horrible driver, except you.
A new survey asked people to name the worst driver in their life. The top pick was your spouse.
Around 35% of people said their husband/wife is the worst driver in their life. Twenty-two percent chose a friend, 16% said their mother, 9% said their father, 5% said their teenage son, and 4% said their teenage daughter.
Here are the ten most-common things they do that make them such bad drivers:
- Following other people too closely -- 14%
- Driving too fast -- 13%
- Driving too slowly -- 10%
- Cutting people off -- 8%
- Talking on the phone -- 7%
- Merging too slowly on the highway -- 6%
- Getting lost -- 6%
- Taking long routes -- 6%
- Messing around with the radio -- 6%
- Not staying in the lane -- 6%
Here are the top five ways we react to bad driving:
- Commenting on their bad driving -- 42%
- Silently getting angry -- 20%
- Clutching the door handle or dashboard -- 16%
- Yelling -- 11%
- Making faces or noises -- 9%
Photo credit: Shutterstock